Thursday, August 30, 2007

Miss-Match.com

If I'm going to blog that means I need dates. And since I am currently in the middle of a man drought I am resorting to desperate measures.

Match.com

They say third times the charm right?

I've just reviewed the possibilities and If I'm going to do this I realize I need to establish some criteria:

- No tank tops – I don’t want to see your armpits before I’ve met you in person
- I don’t care how your friends would describe you – I’m sure Charles Mansons friends thought he was a real cool guy too
- If you have professional pictures posted I’m pretty sure you aren’t interested in the ladies
- Okay duh… who doesn’t like “exploring all Chicago has to offer” – Isn’t that inherently why we all live here? If I wasn’t into it I would move to Boise
- Pictures of you and a million chicks does not make me feel like you are anymore attractive or in tune with the ladies. I think it's safe to assume you've slept with at least one of the chicks in the picture
- DO NOT MENTION YOUR RECENT BREAK-UP – Hello emotionally unstable. I don't need to pay $30 a month to find you. I'm just fine doing that on my own thanks. Seriously.

So friends - How would you describe me? ; )

No comments: